ETIKETTER

måndag, november 20, 2006

Listan

It's monday, dags för ett test...

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
NO CHEATING!

Will it be ok? F. U. right back

How are you feeling today? Obsession
How do your friends see you? Unfaithful

Will you get married? Iris
What is your best friend's theme song? Since you’ve been gone
What is the story of your life? Irreplaceable

What was high school like? Don’t phunk with my heart
How can you get ahead in life? Deja Vu

What is the best thing about your friends? Unbreak my heart
What is tonight going to be like? Nothing in this world

What is in store for the reminder of this weekend? I don’t want to be
What song describes you? Bootylicious
To describe your grandparents? How deep is your love
How is your life going? My love is your love
What song will they play at your funeral? This I promise you
How does the world see you? My Immortal
Will you have a happy life? A few of my favourite things
What do your friends really think of you? Behind these hazel eyes
Do people secretly lust after you? Black or white
How can I make myself happy? I don’t need a man
What should you do with your life? Back for good
Will you ever have children? Call me when you’re sober


Hahaha klockrent resultat!

Etiketter:

0 Comments:

Skicka en kommentar

Hejsan! Lämna gärna en kommentar här nedan. ❤ /Maria

<< TILL BLOGGENS STARTSIDA

<--- Äldre inlägg . Nya inlägg --->